July-30 Daily Forex Analysis and Trend

July-29 Daily Forex Analysis

by: Mihai MarinescuAs the market is slowly going t...

July-28 Daily Forex Forecast Analysis

July-27 Daily Forex Forecast Analysis

July-24 Daily Forex Forecast Analysis and Trend

July-23 Daily Forex Forecast

EUR Bull, Bull, Bull!

July 22 - Daily Forex Forecast

Daily Forecast Analysis: July 21




Easy-Forex
Master-Forex
Forex-Factory
Forex-tsd
ForexYard
Forex Education
Marketiva
OnLine Forex



Blogger

FinalSense

Amazon

Yahoo

Ebay



Thursday, July 30, 2009
GBPUSD Short-term Outlook
by: Mihai Marinescu

For today just a brief outlook of GU as I see it now before London session:

30jul_gu_h1

On H4 my indicators are turning flat, with slight bearish bias indicating correction but not necessarily reversal back to longs. We are sitting on a key H4 supporting TL @1.6350 & so far it looks like holding. I will be playing the retracement scenario today, buying small for targets up to 1.6480. That is the limit of the upside as far as I’m concerned, at least for today (which doesn’t mean i enter short but I will be exiting longs & stay out). H1 is so far supporting the correction plan with divergences on RoC & stoch while MA’s turn bullish right as I write this. The MA system on M15 gave me the entry @1.6390, stop is now 6368 – however I will need this trade to advance fast in the next hour to get me off the hook.

Elliott-wave-wise I am seeing this move as a flat correction started @1.6346 – the current bullish wave if confirmed & sustained should be the last leg up before an aggressive drop (W3 red on H4).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home